Hello friends! As Turkish foods family, we have given a carrot tarator recipe for you in our today’s recipe. We are sure that this recipe will be indispensable for your appetizers. Carrot lovers will love this appetizer recipe. To explain the recipe, we can say that you can witness this delicious recipe . Beacuse the carrot has a delicious taste after very little processing. Carrot tarator is an easy-to-make appetizer.
In addition, it is a very low calorie appetizer. It will be much more delicious if you can pay attention to some important points in its preparation. Wouldn’t you like to decorate your tables with unique appetizer flavors? I can hear you saying yes. So ,why not try this recipe for tomorrow?
We are sure that everyone loves appetizers ! Because there are varieties to suit every taste and every budget in the appetizer category. It is a type of flavor and we will never stop making and eating! You can find the ingredients of this appetizer recipe in every supermarket, and we can even say that it consists of the ingredients in every house without going to the market.
This is an extremely practical appetizer and you can make it to diversify the main dishes on your tables. There are many recipes on our food site for your special days or to stay fit on your getaway days. Also , all the recipes we have tried and presented to you. Therefore, you can use our measurements with peace of mind. Follow us for delicious recipes with ingredients at home.
Carrot Tarator Recipe ( Havuç Tarator )
- 2 carrots
- 5 spoon yoghurt
- 3 spoon strained yoghurt (İf you don't want to use strained yoghurt , you can use yoghurt instead of it )
- 2 cloves of grated garlic
- 5-6 walnuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- First grate the carrots. Then add olive oil in a pan and put the carrots. Fry for 3-5 minutes (until soft). Wait for it to cool down .
- Put yoghurt in a large bowl, strained yoghurt (not necessary, you can only use yoghurt), mayonnaise (According to your desire but mayonnaise that makes it taste better in our opinion)
- Add the cooled carrots,walnuts, salt and grated garlic (you can use garlic if you want ) to the yogurtbowl. And mix well
- Finally, take it to the plate you will serve and you can add olive oil and mint on it and decorate it if you want.
- Bon Appetit !
I hope you like our carrot tarator recipe that we prepared easily at home. You can increase or decrease the ingredients we provide. It was so good . So , we couldn’t get enough of its taste. This is called great taste with less ingredients.
How about looking at our other recipes? We are sure , you will like our recipes very much. For example, when you make a carrot tarator; You can cook also many more accompanying dishes such as sautés, meat dishes, chicken dishes, rice varieties. We recommend you to take a look .
If you have meals, snacks, desserts that you want to make, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the recipe you want 😉