Hello friends! Today, as a family of Turkish food, we prepared the Babagannus recipe. Babagannus, a flavor unique to Hatay cuisine, is a cold appetizer. It is also consumed in Palestine, Syria and Lebanon tables. Babagannus dish is made from eggplant, peppers, and dometes vegetables. You can make this recipe with kebab and meat dishes. so your digestion will be easier. Babagannus is a very healthy meal.
It plays an important role in cleansing toxins thanks to its antioxidant properties. In addition, thanks to the fibers it contains, it even helps you to lose weight. Do not miss this delicious and healthy recipe. Babagannus is made in every region of Turkey. It is made in different types in each region. We prepared the original recipe for you. So let’s start with the babaganush recipe.
Babagannus Recipe (Babagannuş tarifi)
- Embers pan
- 3 eggplants large
- 3 red pepper medium
- 4 green pepper medium
- 1 yellow pepper (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dessert spoon dib roman
- Cook on the embers the eggplant, tomatoes and peppers.
- Peel the embered vegetables.
- Chop the eggplants with the help of a knife.
- Chop other vegetables into cubes.
- Crush the garlic. Mix it with olive oil, pomegranate syrup and salt.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl, mix and serve it.
Enjouy your meal!
Today we shared a very delicious appetizer recipe for you. As a family of Turkish foods, we recommend you to try this recipe. Do not miss this appetizer that is both healthy and delicious. If you are looking for a low calorie appetizer, this recipe is for you. Would you like to browse our other recipes? After try this recipe you can write your comment.