As a Turkish foods family, we gave a hummus recipe in our recipe today. We are sure that this recipe will be indispensable among your appetizers . Chickpea lovers will appreciate this appetizer recipe. To explain the recipe, we can say that chickpeas have gone through many processes and become an indescribable flavor. If you want, you can color it with pickled beets, and you can have a different taste with cucumber pickle cubes. Do not be intimidated by the selection of boiled chickpeas one by one. You can easily remove them with your hands.
Hummus is a type of appetizer that is easy to make but takes some time. Actually, we cannot say that it takes a lot of time, but you may need to practice a little. In addition, it is a very calorie paste in terms of calories. In fact, the more fat it is, the more delicious it becomes. Therefore, it is beneficial to consume it carefully and less while being consumed. It will be much more delicious if it is made by paying attention to some important points in its preparation. Wouldn’t you like to decorate your tables with unique appetizer flavors? I can hear you say yes from here. So why don’t you try it for tomorrow?
We are sure that everyone likes appetizers! Because there are varieties to suit every taste and every budget in the appetizer category. It is a type of flavor that we will never stop making or eating! You can find the ingredients of this appetizer recipe in every supermarket, and even before you go to the supermarket , we can say that it consists of the ingredients in every home. There are also many recipes on our food site to stay fit for your special occasions or getaway days. All the recipes we provide have been tried and are presented to you. Therefore, you can use our measurements with peace of mind. Stay with us for delicious recipes with ingredients from home.
Mashed Chickpeas With Tahini - Hummus
- Big bowl
- 4 glasses of chickpeas 500 gram
- 2 dessert spoon baking soda if you desire
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 lemons
- 1 glasses of tahini
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 2 dessert spoon cummin
- 3 teaspoon salt
- 2 spoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 spoon chickpeas
- Firstly , pre-soak the chickpeas for 1 night or at least 4-6 hours. (To make it easier to digest and cook, add 1 teaspoon of baking soda to the water. The next day, strain the water and wash it again.)
- Take the chickpeas in a pot and add water. And cook it. (There is a cooking time of 45-50 minutes)
- After making sure that the chickpeas are cooked enough, remove from the heat. (Take 3-4 tablespoons of chickpeas, because you will use it while serving)
- Then put tahini, olive oil, cumin and salt in a bowl. Add the lemon juice. Finally, for this bowl, chop the garlic very finely and add them to the bowl. Mix it well.
- Then, blend the boiled chickpeas together with the tahini mixture you have prepared in the blender . (If the blender works difficult, add olive oil or water little by little to reach the desired consistency.)
- Then, take it on the plate you will serve and draw a circle in the middle with the help of a spoon. Place the chickpeas you have separated on it. As a final step, add olive oil and ground pepper on it . (service type)
I hope you enjoy our hummus recipe that we easily prepare at home. You can increase or decrease the ingredients . It was so beautiful that we could not get enough of its flavor. How about checking out our other recipes? We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. For example, if you want to cook hummus , you can cook many other dishes together with it such as sautées, meat dishes, chicken dishes, rice varieties.
We recommend you to take a look , If you have any meals, snacks or desserts you want to cook, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the one you want;)