Hello friends! As a Turkish foods family, we have shared a wedding soup recipe with you in our today’s recipe. We are sure that it will be indispensable for your main meals. You will love this soup recipe. Because it is very easy to prepare and will not tire you at all, and of course it is just as delicious. But besides all this, it is a very hearty and healthy soup.
To explain the recipe, if you are hungry and want to have low calories and have a unique taste, you are describing this soup. Wouldn’t you like to decorate your tables with unique flavors? I can hear you saying yes. There are many recipes on our food site for your special days or to stay fit on your getaway days.
We’re sure everyone loves soup! Because there are soup varieties to suit every taste and every budget! A flavor that we will never stop cooking and eating! You can find the ingredients of this recipe in every supermarket. In this recipe, we have given the version with meat, but if you want, you can also do without meat, but we must admit that it is the meat that gives this soup its aroma. An ideal recipe for your out-of-the-ordinary guests or for late dinners. All the recipes we give are tried and presented to you. Therefore, you can use our measurements with peace of mind. Follow us for delicious recipes with ingredients at home.
Bon Appetit !
Turkish Wedding Soup ( Düğün Çorbası )
- 500 gram lamb
- 1.5 lt water
- 5 spoon yoghurt
- 3 spoon flour
- 1 egg yolk
- half of a lemon juice
- 1 glasses of water
- cilli pepper
- 2-3 spoon butter
- Dry mint ( if you desire )
- Firstly, put the meats inthe pressure cooker, add the water and close the lid. Cook it for 30-35 minutes.
- After making sure that themeat is cooked, transfer it to a plate to cool. After the meats have cooled,shred them.
- For the soup, add yoghurt, flour, egg yolk, lemon juice and water to a bowl and whisk well.
- Add salt.
- Take the juice of the boiledmeat into the pot in which you will make a soup. It will be about 4 cups.
- Slowly add the prepared yogurtmixture in the pot and mix quickly.
- Transfer the shredded meat to the soup pot. Cook on low heat until it is bitter.
- Check the salt of the soup, if it is missing, add it and boil a little more. (3-5min)
- Prepare the soup sauce as the last step. For this, cook the butter and paprika on the stove. You can also add mint if you want.
- While serving the soup, pourthe sauce over it.
- Bon Appetit!
I hope you like our wedding soup recipe that we can easily prepare at home. You can increase or decrease the ingredients we provide. We gave the soup a more pleasant aroma with a delicious sauce. It was cooked so well that we could not get enough of its taste. It is a soup that should not be missing from your tables, especially in the winter months.
In our opinion, its another name is protein store . How about looking at our other recipes? We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. For example, wedding soup is a main dish and usually not an additional meal, but if you want to make it; We recommend you to take a look at our delicious dishes such as tomato paste rice pilaf, stuffed eggplant and stuffed pepper.
If there are meals, snacks, desserts, drinks you want to make, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the recipe you want 😉