Hello dear Friends ! Today , as a Turkish Foods family , we will talk about a soup recipe. This soup is one of the indispensable flavors of Turkish cuisine . İf you ask what , Sheep’s head and foot soup . This soup is very popular in Turkey , Turkish cuisine is one of the stars almost. The reason why it is loved so much is that it both tastes very good and is a soup that heals all healthy problems. There are a lot of vitamins and antioxidants in this soup, which is genereally healing for many diseases. In thıs way , it creates an antibiotic effect and instantly benefits especially in diseases such as flu.
In addition , this soup , which has a very beneficial content for the body , is recommend to be consumed because it contributes a lot to the development of children. İt impresses everyone not only with its benefits , but also with its taste . This soup has quite a few addicts .So there’s a lot of Shep’s head and foot soup restaurant in Turkey. These restaurants are open around always every clock because some people prefer to eat this soup at breakfast and others think that it is better to eat around 3-4 at night.
Sheep's Head And Foot Soup Recipe ( Kelle Paça )
- Pressure cooker
- 2 Pot
- 1 sheep's head
- 2 sheep's foot
- 1 spoon flour
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 spoon oil
- salt ( if you want , you can add some spices)
- Firstly , put sheep's head and foot in a bowl, add water and wait for 5 hour ( change the water every hour )
- Then , put the sheep's head and foot in a pressure cooker , add water and cook for 1 hour
- Separate meat and bones after cooking and chop the meat
- And , put the chopped meat and water in the pressure cooker in a pot and cook them
- Put 1 spoon oil and 1 spoon flour in another pot and brown them
- Add 1 glass of meat water to the mixture and mix them well
- And , add the grated garlic and lemon juice in the mixture and mix
- Then , pour the mixture to the meats pot , add salt and cook it
This soup which is loved and consumed in Turkey is not a new flavor emerged today. This soup recipe , which dates back to the 1770s has survived from the past to the present. We strongly recommend you to try this very healthy and delicious soup . Don’t forget to write your opinion in the comment after trying it.
Bon Appetit !