As a Turkish food family, we have given a tomato recipe with thyme in our today’s recipe. We are sure that it will be indispensable for breakfast recipes. You will love this tomato recipe. To explain the recipe, we can say that it is an indescribable taste that you can say I ate but I couldn’t become satisfied. We can say that there is a lot of flavor with less ingredients. We can say that it is one of the most preferred breakfast recipes to make in a practical and easy way. You can add any seasoning you want according to your taste. It will be much more delicious if it is made by paying attention to some important points in its preparation. Wouldn’t you like to fill your tables with unique flavors? I can hear you saying yes. So why not try the recipe for today 🙂
We are sure that there is no one who does not like to have breakfast! For most of us, we can say that the most delicious of meals is practice. A flavor that accompanies a warm tea with its delicious taste for breakfast. It is a type of flavor that we will never stop making and eating! You can find the ingredients of this thyme tomato recipe in every market, and we can even say that it consists of the ingredients in every cupboard before going to the market. We have given you a delicious breakfast recipe with thyme tomato recipe. A very ideal recipe for guests who come out of nowhere. There are many recipes on our food site for your special days or to stay fit on your getaway days. All the recipes we give are tried and presented to you. Therefore, you can easily use our measurements. Stay with us for delicious recipes with ingredients at home.
Tomato With Thyme Recipe ( Kekikli domates)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cloves garlic
- 3 tomato
- 1 glass grated kashar cheese
- 1/2 black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- First, peel the skins of the tomatoes and chop them into cubes.
- Take the butter in the pot and melt it.
- Pour the finely chopped garlic into the pot and stir-fry a few times.
- Then add the tomatoes and close the lid of the pot.
- After making sure that the tomatoes are cooked, add black pepper, thyme and salt and mix. (You can also add red chilli powder if you want).
- Sprinkle the grated kashar cheese over the tomatoes. Then close the cover again. Continue cooking on low heat.
- After the kashar cheese melts, you can turn off the stove and serve.
- Sprinkle thyme on top and it's ready. Bon Appetit.
I hope you like our recipe for tomatoes with thyme, which we can easily prepare at home. You can increase or decrease the materials we provide. You can enrich the taste with your delicious spices. It turned out so good that it was quite delicious. How about looking at our other recipes? We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. For example, the day you make or will make tomatoes with thyme; You can also take a look at our many more accompanying meals and beverages such as breakfast meal varieties, tea, ayran. We recommend you to look other recipe.
If you have meals, snacks, desserts that you want to make, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the recipe you want 😉