Hello friends! Today, as the Turkish Foods family, we will cook potato dish using mincemeat, which is a must for Turkish food. Turks consume this recipe as a main course for dinner. Both practical and easy to prepare also having an intense flavor dish has taken its part in Turkish cuisine. Although this dish is not found in many Turkish restaurants, it is a recipe prepared in every home.
Many soups can accompany this meal. It is both very filling and very tasty. Generally, this meal is done for dinner in Turkey. It is a very tasty and easy to prepare. This dish quite is consumed in Turkey and In general, a plate of potato with mincemeat roll will suppress your hunger. Keep exploring the Turkish cuisine with these and similar recipes!
Potato With Mincemeat roll Recipe
- Baking paper
- 400 gram mincemeat
- 1 red pepper medium
- 1 green pepper medium
- 1 onion medium
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 glass water
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon paprika paste
For the potatoes
- 5 potatoes
- 1 pack mozzarella cheese
- 1 pack kashar cheese
- • Dice the onion and two peppers.
- • First add olive oil to the pan and brown the onion.
- • Then add the peppers and continue browning.
- Add the minced meat to the pan and cook until the water is dry.
- • Add tomato pastes, paprika paste, salt and spices and add half a glass of water.
- After browning the water until itdry, take it from the heat.
- Chop the potatoes thinly sliced.
- Put the baking paper on the tray.
- • Grate the kashar cheese on the bottom and spread it.
- Lay the chopped potatoes over the kashar cheese.
- • Grate kashar cheese on it again.
- Bake it in 180 degree oven an take is from oven when the cheese turns red.
- • Spread the minced meat on the tray you removed .
- • Add the mozzarella cheese over the minced meat.
- • Finally, turn this dish into a roll and grate some more kashar cheese on it.
- • In the 180 degree oven, the top of the kashar cheese is melt cook until.
As the Turkish Foods family, we told you a practical dinner recipe from ingredients found in every home. Our spices that give flavor to Turkish food were also with us in this recipe. We recommend you to take a look at our recipe for lentil soup that goes well with it.