Hi friends !
As a family of Turkish Foods , we provided you a low-calories salmon with asparagus recipe that will keep both dieters and those who want to consume healthy food and never regret after eating. You will like very much this hommade pie recipe. Don’t you want to suppress the suden urge to eat something during the weight loss period ? I can hear you say yes. There are also many recipe for your special occasions or fugitive days on our food site. However , we offer you our fit recipes in terms of being practical , delicious and healthy so that you can maintain the balance after these fugitive days.
You can find the ingredients of this diet recipe at every supermarket and every home. A healthy life is necessary not only for dieters but also for every individual. While we give you a diet recipe , we also provide the same taste and low calorie. It can become an indispensable recipe for those who cannot give up pie and pastry . Why not taste the same flavor with healthier and a lower calorie one ? Try this recipe , to . We are sure you will recommend it to others to try it after you try it. Follow us for delicious recipes with ingredients from home.
Salmon Wtih Asparagus (Kuşkonmazlı Somon Balığı)
- 400 gram salmon fillet
- 300 gram asparagus
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Put the olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon, salt and pepper into bowl then mix and make a sauce. Remove the hard bottoms of the asparagus. Shell the asparagus.
- Sauce you have prepared to the salmon and blend the rest with the asparagus.
- Lay the asparagus on the bottom of the pot.
- Place the salmon slice on top of it with the skin down and close the lid of the pan.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, place the asparagus on the plate, peel off the skin and put the salmon piece on top.
- Finally, serve with fresh greens, extra lemon slices, and black pepper according to your preference.
I hope you liked our oatmeal fit pie recipe we prepared at home. You can cook by bakeing.What could be better than a healthy and tasty recipe ? How about checking out our other pratical diet recipes ? We are sure that you will like our fit recipes very much.
If you have junk foods or dessert that you want to make a healthy and fit version , you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the one you want.
Enjoy your meal !