Many flavors are world good reputation in Turkish cuisine. Nutella bomb, as you know it, is one of the Turkish desserts we will talk about today. But it is a sweet dessert that is famous in Turkey as the Izmir bomb, with its chocolate filling inside It’s a sweet dessert that looks as good as it tastes. You have to be careful while eating the Nutella bomb , which is a hot chocolate bomb, because the end result is a bomb, but don’t be afraid, your face will be chocolate when it explodes.
An intense chocolate flavor stands out in the Nutella bomb, and the thin cookie dough carries it to a completely different realm of taste. Thousand-layer nutella bomb is similar to nutella pancakes and pancake bombs, but the recipe we’re going to tell you now offers a different dessert experience compared to these. You must eat this Turkish Dessert, which is added in cookie dough and offers a delicious taste.
Where to Eat Nutella Stuffed Cookies (İzmir Bomb)?
If you visit Turkey and you happen to be in Izmir, you should try the Nutella-filled Izmir Bomb. In this, you should visit Çelebi bakery products with talented hands in alsancak, which is in Izmir.
Different Types of Nutella Stuffed Cookies (İzmir Bomb):
You can try similar varieties of nutella stuffed cookies, the main ingredient of which is chocolate, by simply changing the chocolate in it. The main varieties of İzmir Bomb, which has many varieties, are as follows;
• Izmir Bomb with Pistachio
• Izmir Bomb with White Chocolate
• Izmir Bomb with Peanuts
• Caramel Izmir Bomb
Of course yes, we only recommend Nutella because we think it is the best in the market. You can use the chocolate you have on hand. You can use brands such as Nutella, which are of medium quality, which can be liquidized, and which will not cause problems in the process of being hot chocolate.
How to Make Nutella Bomb?
What are the Nutella Bomb Recipe Trick?
• It is very important that the dough is soft, so add your flour gradually as there will be differences from flour to flour.
• When rolling out the dough, make sure it is as thin as possible.
• When filling and closing your dough with chocolate, be careful not to leave any gaps because the chocolate may leak.
• Before starting the production, keep the chocolate in the fridge for a while so that the chocolate will freeze, so you will not have any difficulties while making it.
• I would like you not to go too far from the oven while cooking the Nutella stuffed cookies, because take your Nutella stuffed cookies out of the oven when there are small spots on it, without waiting for your dough to turn pink.
Nutella Bomb Recipe
Nutella Bomb Recipe (İzmir Bomb)
- Baking paper
For the dough;
- 1/2 glass water warm
- 1/2 tea glass oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated Sugar
- 1 packet vanilla
- 1.5 glass flour (1-2 more spoons can be added if necessary)
For the filling;
- For the dough of our dessert; Take water, oil, sugar, vanilla into a deep bowl. Let's add the flour slowly until the dough does not stick to the hand and mix and knead.
- Cover the dough with a cling film and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Before we move on to the shaping phase of our dough, let's run our oven at the highest temperature.
- Let's take our rested dough on the counter and give it a roll shape with our hands.
- Then, with the help of a dough cutter or a knife, let's divide our dough into 18 pieces and turn them into small meringues.
- Let's take one of the meringues we prepared, expand it slightly by pressing it with our hands.
- Then, with the help of a rolling pin, let's roll the dough thinly. Since the dough is oily, you can easily roll it out without difficulty.
- Let's put the nutella in the middle of the dough we rolled out with a spoon and close it in the form of a bundle.
- Let's close the dough so that there is no gap, if there is any excess, let's cut it with the help of scissors.
- Let's place the baking paper on our baking tray. I prefer it so that the dough does not stick to the tray and the tray does not get dirty.
- Let's take our Izmir bomb that we prepared on the baking tray with the baking paper, with the part we collected at the bottom. Let's do the same process in order until all our dough is finished.
- I cooked in two trays, I recommend not placing them too close to each other and doing the shaping part quickly, because the dough expands as it waits.
- Let's put our dessert in the oven and reduce the oven setting to 220 ° C, let's cook it with a fan. You should cook the cooking process carefully, without leaving the oven. Our dessert will be cooked in 10 minutes.
- You can serve the Izmir bombs, which first come out hot, on a serving plate and serve as you wish.
- Enjoy your meal