Hello friends! As a Turkish food family, we gave a rose pudding recipe in our recipe today. You will love this dessert recipe. Because it’s really easy to make and very tasty. Think about it, your dessert is ready in a total of 15 minutes! In addition, it is such a light dessert that you can always have it among your preferences.
Dessert is indispensable for you, isn’t it? I can hear you say yes from here. Then try this recipe for yourself. With the recipes we have given you, a rose pudding recipe for 6-8 people . There are also many recipes for your special occasions or to stay fit on our food site.
It is an extremely practical dessert that you can make whenever you want dessert, no matter what time. Bon appetit to those who will try. All the recipes we provide have been tried and are presented to you. Therefore, you can easily use our ingredients. Stay with us for delicious recipes with ingredients from home.
Rose Pudding Recipe ( Güllaç Tarifi)
- 10 pieces Güllaç dough
- 1 bowl nutmeat or pistachios
For Milk Syrup
- 6 glass milk you should use 200 ml glass
- 1 glass granulated Sugar
- 1 packet vanilla
- Peanuts, strawberries, cherries, etc. (you can decorate it the way you want)
- First of all, for our milk syrup, pour sugar and milk in a pot and mix them with a whisk. Heat it over medium heat until the sugar melt.
- No need to boil, turn down the heat on add vanilla and mix
- The milk syrup should be neither too hot nor too warm, but slightly warm enough.
- Then use a suitable tray.
- • Pour gullac dough into pieces under the tray by pouring your milk into pieces, pour milk syrup separately on half of each leaf and spread it all over.
- Then add the ground nutmeat or pistachios to each part of the crop and apply the same procedure to the gullac dough pistachio leaves.
- Then put it in the fridge, let it rest for half an hour and cut it into slices.
- Decorate it as you wish.
I hope you enjoy our rose pudding recipe, which we easily prepare at home. As a Turkish food family, we try to create recipes that appeal to all tastes. We hope we succeeded.
You can increase or decrease the ingredients. It was so beautiful that we could not get enough of its flavor. We highly recommend it. How about looking at our other recipes? We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. You can consume rose pudding with to tea or coffee during your dessert hours.
If you have any meals, snacks or desserts you want to cook, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the one you want;)