Hello friends !
As a family of Turkish Foods , we have provided you a low-calorie chips recipe that will keep both dieters and those who want to consume healthy snacks fit and never regret after eating. When you prepare the hommade chips , don’t you want to suppress the suden urge to eat junk food during the weight loss period ? The ingredients of this diet recipe can be easily found at home.
It can become an indispensable recipe for those who cannot give up chips. Why not taste the same flavor with a lower calorie one ? Try this recipe , too . We are sure you will recommend it to others to try it after you try it.You can also add or remove any spices if you want in this recipe. This is a nice part of the recipes we offer you. Delicious snacks with ingredients from home.
- Baking paper
- 5 tablespoon tomato puree
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 whole grain lavash or whole wheat lavash
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground red pepper
- dry mint (You can use any spice if you want.)
- Put the tomato puree in a bowl
- Add the olive oil , salt and spices then mix them .
- Spread this mixture on both sides of the lavash
- Then , cut these lavash into a triangle (like chips)
- Put the baking paper in tray and arrange the chips.
- Bake in a preheated 190 degree oven for 7 minutes.
- Take the tray out of the oven wait for the temperature todecrease.
- The chips will start to become crispy as they cool.
Bon Appetit !
I hope you liked our diet chips recipe we prepared at home. With the ingredients in our recipe , an average of 90 chips are produced. What could be better than a healthy and tasty chips recipe ? How about checking out our other pratical diet recipes ? We are sure that you will like our fit recipes very much. If you have junk foods or dessert that you want to make a healthy and fit version , you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the one you want.