As a Turkish food family, we have given you a low-calorie dessert recipe that will keep both dieters and those who want to stay healthy and will never regret after eating them. You can eat the dessert, which does not require cooking, after keeping the chia seeds in the fridge for at least an hour to swell. You can pour tart jelly or fruit sauce over the strawberry cubes. Chia seeds, rich in protein, fiber, magnesium, calcium and Omega-3, which swell and intense the consistency of the content when they meet with liquid ingredients, are the favorite of recent times. When you prepare the hommade diet dessert, don’t you want to suppress the suden urge to dessert when you the weight loss period ?
You can find the ingredients of this diet recipe at every market. It can become an indispensable recipe for those who cannot give up dessert. Why not get our sweet need for a lower calorie and healthier way? Try this recipe for you too. We are sure you will recommend it to your friends after you try it. Stay with us for delicious recipes with ingredients from home.
Chia Seed dessert ( Chia Tohumlu Tatlı)
- deep bowl
- 400 gram strawberries
- 2 glass strained yoghurt
- 2 table spoon grated coconut
- 6 tablespoon agave syrup (instead of honey)
- 6 tablespoon chia seed
- Cut the strawberries into small cubes after cutting the stem.
- Put the strained yogurt in a deep bowl.
- Mix the grated coconut and agave syrup or honey together.
- Divide the chia seeds into the base of the glasses you will serve.
- whisk until it reaches the consistency of a pudding with the help of the whisk.
- Add the whipped yoghurt mixture on it.
- Finally, add the strawberries cut on the mixture.
- After all procedures, fridge for at least an hour.
I hope you enjoy our diet dessert recipe that we easily prepare at home. As mentioned above, the nutritional values of chia seeds such as protein, fiber, calcium and magnesium are very high. Even when we’re burning fat, we need sweets, right? With the ingredients we provide, a dessert recipe for four people. What could be better than a healthy and tasty dessert recipe? How about checking out our other practical diet recipes? We are sure that you will like our fit recipes very much.
If you have junk food or desserts that you want to make a healthy and fit version, you can write in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the one you want;)