Hello friends ! As Turkish foods family, we have prepared the şakşuka recipe for you today. Şakşuka is a vegetable meal that is very much loved and made by the Turks. Şakşuka is both a very tasty and very practical dish. We are sure that after trying this meal, it will be one of your fovori meals. Şakşuka can be consumed both as entree starter and as an appetizer. This meal is cooked in every region of Turkey.
Şakşuka is a practical and delicious meal. Şakşuka is an eggplant meal. It is a delicious meal accompanied by tomatoes and peppers. With today’s recipe, anyone can easily make a şakşuka. Now we are going to share with you how the sakşuka is made and what are the materials. If you are ready, let’s start with the recipe of şakşuka.
Şakşuka Recipe (Şakşuka Tarifi)
- Frying pan
- Sauce pan
- Deep a bowl
- 4 eggplants
- 1 dessert spoon salt
- oil for frying
- 3 green peppers
- 1 onion
- 4 gloves garlic
- 4 tomato
- 1 dessert spoon tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- desired spices
- Eggplants are cut into cubes. It is kept in salty water to debitterness.
- Eggplants are fried in hot oil. Wait it on a napkin to drain excess oil.
- Pepper and onion are finely chopped and tomatoes are cut into cubes. Garlic is either crushed or chopped.
- To prepare the sauce, 2-3 tablespoons of oil is put in the pan. Pepper, onion and garlic are roasted in this oil.
- Add tomato paste and continue roasting. After a while, tomatoes, sugar, spices and salt are added. Water is added after the tomatoes are roasted a little.
- When the water is darin, the sauce is mixed with the eggplant.
Your meal is ready to be served. If you want, you can consume it cold or hot. In all conscience try this recipe. You can do it very easily with our recipe. Don’t miss this recipe with delicious şakşuka. Would you like to read on our other recipes? Don’t forget write your comment.