Hello friends! As a Turkish food family, we gave the recipe of beyti kabab in our recipe today. We are sure that it will be indispensable for your main meals. You will love this kebab recipe. Because it is very easy to prepare, practical and will not tire you at all and of course it is just as delicious. To explain the recipe, you can say that I am too full and I will not eat yet, and your eyes will stay on the plate, and you say that I should take another fork. Wouldn’t you like to fill your tables with unique flavors? I can hear you say yes from here. There are also many recipes for your special occasions or to stay fit on our food site.
We are sure that we do not like meatballs! Because there are a variety of meatballs to suit every taste and every budget! I say meatballs because if you have read the recipe, you have seen that it partially resembles a meatball recipe. A flavor that we will never stop cooking and eating! You can find the ingredients of this recipe in every grocery store. We have given you a practical main course recipe with the Beyti Kebab recipe. The ideal recipe for your sudden guests or late dinners. All the recipes we provide have been tried and are presented to you. Therefore, you can use our ingredients with peace of mind. Stay with us for delicious recipes with ingredients from home.
Turkish Beyti Kabab (Beyti Kebabı)
- Baking paper
- 2-3 pieces dough
For Beyti Meatballs:
- 400 gramsm mincemeat
- 1 egg
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaglass breadcrumbs
- Black pepper
To spread the doughs and on them:
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
For the tomato sauce:
- 1 glass tomato grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- black pepper
- First, prepare your beyt meatballs.
- Crush the onion, garlic and egg in a blender (If you don't want to use Rondo, you can grate the onion and garlic.)
- For meatballs, mix the ingredients, minced meat, breadcrumbs and spices in the blender into a deep bowl and knead the meatball mixture thoroughly.
- Take some of the meatball mixture and shape it in a long and flat way in your hand. (Remember, the meatballs will get shorter and thicker while cooking, if you want to extract a large amount, you can make your meatballs thinner.)
- Spread greaseproof paper on the baking tray. Put the meatballs you have shaped on the tray
- Bake your meatballs for 15 minutes in a preheated 190 degree oven.
- When the meatballs to cook, melt the butter
- Take one of the doughs and cut it in half. Add butter on a piece in a single layer.
- Place the meatballs you take from the oven in a single row without leaving any space on the wide part of the dough, and fold the edges of the dough into a roll.
- After wrapping all the ingredients, cut the rolls and place them back in the tray. Put butter on them and put in the oven.
- While your kebab is fried in the oven, prepare the tomato sauce. To do this, melt the butter in a pan, add the grated tomato. After boiling for a few minutes, add pepper and salt. (If the consistency is solid , you can add some water.)
- After the filo pastries are lightly browned, take them from the oven.
- After putting your Beyti kebab on the serving plate, pour the tomato sauce over it, you can put a few spoons of yogurt with it.
I hope you like our beyti kabab recipe, which we easily prepare at home. You can increase or decrease the ingredients. We made a delicious sauce and flavored it. It was cooked so well that we liked its taste very much. How about looking at our other recipes? We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. For example,with beyti kebab; We recommend you to take a look at our accompanying meals and drinks such as rice pilaf, lentil soup,tzatziki, saladand ayran.