Hello dear friends ! Today, we will give you a delicious cheesecake recipe as a Turkish foods family. Sweets are one of the foods that every society enjoys fondly from past to present. Especially fruit desserts are more popular because they give the dessert a delicious aroma. In addition to the desserts made from various fruits, we will give you a raspberry cheesecake recipe today. Raspberry cheesecake, as you guessed, is a dessert that looks perfect. That’s why you can create a visual feast on your tables with this dessert. It has been appreciated by everyone with its taste. Since this delicious cheesecake recipe is a bit difficult to make, it is one of the desserts that require manual skill.
Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Cake tin
- Baking paper
- 450 gram philadelphia cheese or cream cheese that type
- 200 gram labneh cheese
- 100 ml cream
- 150 gram superfine sugar
- 10 gram vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 table spoon lemon juice
- 185 gram biscuits
- 60 gram butter
- 60 gram sugar
- 1,5 glasses of raspberries
- 30 ml water
- 10 gram cornstrach
- Firstly , blend the biscuits with a blender and add the melted butter on it
- Grease the edges of cake tin and pour the mixture in the cake tin and spread it evenly and wait it for 20 minutes in the fridge
- Put the 450 gram cream cheese in a bowl and mix it with a mixer and add 200 gram labneh cheese and mix again. Then , add the 100 ml cream and superfine sugar , vanilla and three eggs and mix constantly and add 1 lemon zest , lemon juice and mix them all together.
- Pour the mixture in the cake tin and bake it 160 degree in oven for 55 minutes. While the cake is baking , put a baking bowl water in the bottom of the oven
- Put 1,5 glasses of raspberries and 4 spoon sugar in a pot and cook them
- Mix 1 spoon cornstrach and 3 spoon water and pour it in the pot
- Take the cake out of the cake tin and pour the sauce on it
- You can decorate on it
Making the cake, cream, and raspberry sauce may take some effort. But when you see the result, you will think it is worth it. You can have this dessert after dinner. Or you can consume it with tea at tea times. Besides, it can be one of the best treats for your guests. Make sure you will love it when you try this raspberry cheesecake recipe. As a Turkish foods family, we definitely recommend you to try our raspberry cheesecake recipe. Do not forget to write your thoughts in the comment section after you try it. Follow us for new recipes.
Enjoy your meal!