Hello dear readers, today we have prepared a different type of drink for you. Turnip juice is consumed in each region in Turkey. It is preferred especially with dishes such as meatballs and kebabs. Maybe you can find it in supermarkets, but this drink is tastier and healthier homemade. With today’s recipe, you can easily make it in your homes. Turnip juice is one of the Turkey’s national drink. It is frequently consumed by the Turks in the evening and lunch meals. If this turnip gives you a very hot taste, you may prefer the not hot one.
When we say turnip juice the first thing coming to mind Adana’s turnip juice. Turnip juice very famous in Adana. In the recipe we have prepared, it is at least as delicious as Adana turnip juice. Our advice is not to miss this delicious drink recipe. Turnip juice is both a delicious and a very useful drink. It is frequently consumed alongside fish and meat dishes. Prepare your kitchen and ingredients, we make turnip juice. If you want to taste a different drink, you are on the right page. Here is the turnip juice recipe.
Turnip Juice Recipe ( Şalgam Suyu Tarfifi)
- 1 turnip large
- 1 kg black carrot
- 1 red beet large
- 4 tablespoon rock salt
- 1,5 teaspoon powdered essence of lemon
- 1/2 bread
- 1 pet drum 10 liter
- Beets, turnips and carrots are washed and peeled.
- Turnip and beets are cut into slices, carrots are divided into quarters.
- Put bread in a cheesecloth and close tightly placed in the drum.
- All ingredients is placed in the drum.
- Salt is melted with water and put in the drum.
- The drum is filled with water and the lid is tightly closed.
- It is kept in a cool place for 15 days.
- You definitely shouldn't opened for 15 days.
- After 15 days, the cheesecloth is removed. Turnip juice add into the bottle.
Enjoy your meal!
Today we shared the turnip juice recipe with you. I hope you enjoyed this drink recipe. If you are looking for a healthy drink during this pandemic, we highly recommend this drink. The benefits of this drink are countless. Definitely try and consume this recipe. Don’t forget write your comment.