Hello friends today, we prepared a brownie recipe for you as a family of Turkish foods. Its consistency is much different from the cakes and desserts that we know since it contains less flour. The consistency of this delicious recipe, in which the chocolate flavor is felt, becomes slightly moist. One of the biggest mistakes when making brownies is to put too much flour in the filling and cook for a long time. However, the browning feature is to add too little flour. You can use the chocolate you will use as 85% bitter if you like bitter flavors and 55% bitter if you like sweeter.
If you follow the steps in the recipe carefully, you can make an original brownie. As it is known, scales are important in desserts and if you do exactly the same with that sclae, you will be successful. In addition, if you wish, you can add different ingredients such as white chocolate, cherry, strawberry. If you want the brownie to remain very moist, do not bake for more than 30 minutes at 160 degrees. However, if you like it with a drier consistency, cook it for 35-40 minutes. It will continue to crack slightly at room temperature after it is cooked.
Brownie Recipe (Orjinal Browni Tarifi)
- Baking Tray
- A deep bowl
- 300 gram dark chocolate (Chop large pieces)
- 3 egg
- 150 gram butter
- 1 glass granulated Sugar
- 1 glass flour
- 1 packet vanilla
- Melt the butter in a tiny saucepan.
- Take off the stove as it melts and pour the butter into the chocolates, which you divided into large pieces while it is still hot. Let the butter melt with the heat.
- Then let the butter chocolate mixture cool at room temperature.
- Take the eggs in another bowl, add the sugar and mix them well.
- Pour the butter and chocolate mixture over the eggs gradually with the sugar and continue to mix.
- After adding and mixing the whole mixture, sift the flour and vanilla and add it. With the help of a spatula, mix the brownie filling.
- Pour the mixture you have prepared to the 20 cm square cake mold covered with baking paper. Smooth the on with a spatula.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes in an oven preheated at 160 degrees without the fan. When the surface gets a slightly cracked appearance, remove it from the oven and let it rest for at least 1 hour at room temperature.
- After resting, you can serve it by slicing.
Today we shared the original brownie recipe with you. If you want, you can add strawberries, bananas, walnuts, and hazelnuts. Definitely try this original recipe. Don’t forget write your comment.