As the Turkish food family, we have given the recipe for fruit leather in our today’s recipe. You will love this fruit leather recipe. Because it is really easy to make and very tasty. Do not look at the length of the construction, we explain in detail so that you do not have a problem while making it. If you find it difficult to find a snack that is fun to eat, tastes delicious and has high nutritional value, then you have not met with fruit leather yet. Healthy dessert, indispensable for you, isn’t it? I can hear you saying yes. Then get up and try this recipe. Another dessert recipe that will remain on the palate is with you. There are many recipes on our food site for your special days or to stay fit on your getaway days.
In general, there are places that sell fruit pulp and sausage, but you can easily make it at home instead of buying it from outside. You can also make it less sugary for yourself and reduce its calories compared to outside. You can prepare the pestil from different fruits. This is a recipe prepared without killing the flavor and nutritive properties of the fruits. You can change your eating habits with it. It can attract children’s attention with its color, so children are eager to try this healthy flavor. It is up to you to make consuming fruit enjoyable and delicious by making all kinds of fruit pulp at home. Good luck to those who will try. There are many recipes made on our site, how about you take a look at them? All the recipes we give are tried and presented to you. Therefore, you can use our measurements with peace of mind. Stay with us for delicious recipes with ingredients at home.
Fruit Leather Recipe (Pestil Tarifi)
- Baking paper
- 1 kilo fruit (orange, mulberry, cherry, apple plum, peach, grape, etc.)
- 1.5 glasses water
- granulated Sugar
- First, wash the fruit for which you will make fruit pulp, then peel off the skins.
- Then chop it into very small pieces. At the same time, remove any fruit seeds.
- Pour these chopped fruits into a pot. Add 1.5 cups of water to it and let it cook on low heat.
- Add sugar and starch after cooking. (We can't give the exact size because there is a size difference between the fruits. But the consistency should be like toothpaste after blend through the blender)
- Then blend in the blender.
- If the seeds of the fruit you have chosen are still present, strain them.
- Put the baking paper on the counter or on the balcony and cool.
- Spread this pulp mortar you have prepared thinly on the baking paper and pour it.
- Then leave it to dry in a clean and sunny area. This process may take up to 5 days.
- It will dry under the sun in about 5-7 days and fully reveal its flavor.
- If you do not have the opportunity to lay them out on the balcony, let them bake in the oven at 100 degrees until the pulps are slightly dry, which is about 3 hours. Bu kaynak metin hakkında daha fazla bilgiEk çeviri bilgileri için kaynak metin gerekli
- If you want or like it, add hazelnuts, pistachios, walnuts, etc., before laying the pulp. You can add dried fruits.
We say that you like our fruit leather recipe that we prepared easily at home. You’re wondering what fruit leather means, right? Let’s put it this way; it is a type of flavor that is made without losing its essence by passing the fruits through stages such as crushing and boiling. As the Turkish food family, we try to create recipes that appeal to all tastes. We hope we succeeded 🙂 You can increase or decrease the materials we provide. It was so good that we liked its taste very much. We strongly recommend. How about looking at our other recipes? We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. You can consume the pestil with tea or coffee during your sweet hours.
If you have meals, snacks, desserts that you want to make, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the recipe you want 😉