As a Turkish food family, we have given you a low-calorie wet cookie recipe that will keep both dieters and those who want to stay healthy and will never regret after eating them. You will love the homemade wet cookie recipe. Wouldn’t you like to suppress the sudden urge cravings to eat sweets during the weight loss period?I can hear you say yes from here. There are also many recipes for your special occasions or days when you eat extra calorie on our food site. However, in order to maintain the balance after these days with extra calories, we offer you our fit recipes in terms of being practical, delicious and healthy.
You can find the ingredients for this diet recipe at every market. A healthy life is necessary not only for those who diet but also for every individual. While we give you a diet recipe, we also provide the same taste and low calorie. It can become an indispensable recipe for those who cannot give up dessert.Why not get our sweet need for a lower calorie and healthier way? Try this recipe you too. We are sure you will recommend it to your friends after you try it. Stay with us for delicious recipes with ingredients from home.
Fit Wet Cookie (Fit Isalak Kurabiye)
- Baking paper
- A deep bowl
- 1 galss tahini
- 1 glass carob flour (whole wheat flour can be used instead)
- 3 table spoon molasses
- 1/2 glass water
- Put the carob flour in a deep bowl.
- Add tahini on it and mix.
- Put baking paper on the baking tray.
- Give round shapes from the dough we have made, and it is placed on the tray.
- Put it in the preheated 160 degree oven and wait for it to turn pink and brown. 10 minutes.
- After take off the oven tray , wait for it to cool.
- Then mix the molasses and water.
- Dip the cooled cookies in this molasses mixture and remove. (don't wait)
- If you want, you can decorate it. (peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, coconut)
Enjoy your meal!
I hope you enjoy our fit wet cookie recipe that we easily prepare at home. You can get 19-20 pieces of wet cookies with the ingredients we provide. Even when we’re burning fat, we need sweets, right? Who says that cake or junk food is not eaten while dieting. For those who say, we are with you with our fit recipes. What could be better than a healthy and tasty dessert recipe? How about checking out our other practical diet recipes? We are sure that you will like our fit recipes very much.
If there are junk foods or desserts you want to make a healthy and fit version, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the one you want;)