Hello guys, we have prepared a Turkish pancake recipe for you today. Turkish Pancakes are indispensable for Turkish cuisine. If you previously visited Turkey you’ve met with Turkish pancake dinner. You can also make this delicious dish at home. You can easily make Turkish pancakes with our recipe. It’s not a difficult date. You can change the filling ingredients according to your wishes. You can make it with minced meat, cheese, vegetables and more.The best part of this dish is that you can change its filling ingredients as you wish.
If you want, you can make this dish in the pan or in the oven. If you want the soft Turkish pancakes, you can eat it for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. This meal is a staisfying suitable for any meal. You can also eat it as a entree starter. Anyone can easily make this dish. You can also make dessert by add chocolate between the pancake dough without salt. You can do it in many different versions. As the Turkish food family, we prepared the classicTurkish pancake recipe for you. Prepare the kitchen and the ingredients, we make Turkish pancakes.
Turkish Pancake Recipe ( Gözleme Tarifi)
For Dough Ingredients
- 5 glasses flour
- 1 glass milk
- 1/2 glass warm water
- 1 dessert tablespoon salt
- 500 gram feta cheese
- 1 bunch parsley
- olive oil
- To prepare the dough, put milk and water in a large bowl.
- Slowly add flour on it. Add the salt while adding the flour.
- Keep adding flour until it gets a consistency that won't stick to your hands.
- knead well. After the consistency is complete, break it into small balls.
- Sprinkle flour on the counter and roll out dough balls.
- Add liquid oil on the dough that you have roll out dough as a dinner plate.
- Put a new ball on it and roll out dough it again. Do this with 3 dough balls.
- Then make 3 balls again. Do not forget to add olive oil between them.
- Then roll these dough thinner and expand.
- On the other hand, put your fireproof pan on low heat.
- Put a little cheese and parsley mixture on the filo pastries and fold them into a rectangle.
- Add butter and put it in the pan.
- When both sides are well browned, remove from the heat. You can serve it with buttermilk.
Enjoy ypur meal!
You can also make this delicious recipe at your home. As I mentioned above, you can do it in different versions. You can consume this beautiful dish with Turkish tea or buttermilk. There are buttermilk and tea recipes on our site, you can look at them. Don’t forget writer your comment.