Hello friends ! We will try to get you to spend a happy time with your family by making one of the tea break or dinner in one of Turkey’s most pastries as Turkish foods family with you today. This pastry made in almost every region of Turkey and the Turkish people are loved by a delicious pastry.No matter where are you in Turkey when we say pastry the first thing that comes to your mind one of the this taste.
You can found rolled pastry local restaurant and this meal is cooked in every home in Turkey. It is Both satisfying and very tasty dinner. Generally, in Tukey served with tea after dinner and quite delicious. It is a kind of meal that is easy and fun to prepare. İf you are ready let’s start. Rolled pastry is divided into three as meat, potato or cheese, and we will tell you about the one with cheese and potatoes today. We can easily make and eat with very little ingredients.
If you ready let’s start!
For the dough:
- 2.5 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
To oil the dough:
- 100 grams melted butter
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 potatoes (boiled) medıum
- 200 grams feta cheese
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the surface:
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup milk
- Add the Flour to a bowl, then add the Salt and mix. Add water gradually and prepare a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal pieces.
- Melt the butter lowheat and mix with olive oil in a small bowl.
- Roll out lump of dough with a pin at the size of the servingplate. Oil dough is rolled out with mixture of oil and tier your doughs. Wait for 10-15 minutes.
- Grate the boiled potatoes you peel. Mash the cheese. Chop the parsley and mix with spices .
- Roll out the dough by hand on the kitchen counter. Roll out the thin dough as much as possible, Put the filling ingredients in the middle of the rolled dough then wrap it in a roll.
- Put your dough on the middle of the baking tray with greaseproof paper and roll it around itself.
- Do the same to the other two dough wraps and wrap the pastry without any space.
- Perfusewhipped egg yolk and milk.
- bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 40-45 minutes.