Hello friends!As a Turkish foods family, we have given a recipe for ( syrup soaked pastry ) tulumba dessert in our today’s recipe. You will love this dessert recipe. Because it is really easy to make and very tasty. Don’t mind the length of the construction, we explain it in detail so that you don’t have any trouble while doing it. Dessert is indispensable for you too, isn’t it? I can hear you saying yes. Then get up and try this recipe. Every dessert with sherbet is delicious and amazing. Another dessert recipe that will remain on the palate is with you.
There are many recipes on our food site for your special days or to stay fit on your getaway days.It is also called street dessert, but you can easily make it at home instead of buying it from outside.You can also make less syrup for yourself and reduce its calories compared to outside. When it comes to practical, easy and delicious sherbet dessert, the first thing that comes to mind is Tulumba dessert. Good luck to those who will try. There are many recipes made with sherbet on our site, how about you take a look at them? All the recipes we give are tried and presented to you. Therefore, you can use our measurements with peace of mind. Follow us for delicious recipes with ingredients at home.
Amazing Tulumba Dessert
- 2 Pots
- Pastry cream bag and star tip (if there is no star tip, a flat apparatus is also fine)
- 2 glasses water
- 2,5 glasses flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons semolina
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2.5 glasses water
- 2.5 glasses granaluted sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- First, prepare the syrup. For this, put sugar and water in a pan and boil them . When it starts to boil, reduce the heat of the stove and boil it for 30-35 minutes until it reaches a dense consistency. Add lemon juice for the last 10 minutes and wait for it to cool. (The syrup needs to be completely cold. You can also put it in the refrigerator for this.)
- Prepare the dough as the second step. For this, add water, butter, sugar and salt to a pan and boil them .
- Add the flour to the boilingwater mixture. Stir quickly and often using a wooden spoon. Meanwhile, turndown the stove. Stir continuously for 5-6 minutes.
- Let the dough cool down. After it cools down a bit, break eggs on the dough one by one and mix with a blender. About 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and semolina to the dough and mix it again for 5 minutes with a blender. (Your dough should be shiny and sticky)
- Take oil in a large pan and heat it on high degree.
- If you have a large cloth bag or a cake tool at home, add the dough to your cloth bag or cake tool.
- Cut the dough to the size you want with scissors and drop it into the oil.
- Turn down the oil on high heat to cook the inside.
- Mix with the help of a spoon until caramel color is obtained .
- Take the fried and cooked tulumba desserts from the oil and pour them into the cold syrup immediately. Leave it in the syrup for 2-3 minutes.
- Bon Appetit
Bon Appetit! I hope you like our Tulumba dessert recipe, which we can easily prepare at home. We can say that it is a completely Turkish dessert due to its sherbet. I guess we wouldn’t be exaggerating if we say that the thing that makes Tulumba dessert most popular is its crispness. It is not difficult to shape it as described in the recipe. As the Turkish foods family, we try to create recipes that appeal to all tastes. We hope we succeeded. You can increase or decrease the ingredients we provide. It was so good that we couldn’t get enough of its taste. We strongly recommend. How about looking at our other recipes? We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. You can consume Tulumba dessert with tea or coffee during your sweet hours.
If you have meals, snacks, desserts that you want to make, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the recipe you want 😉