Hello friends! As a Turkish food family, we gave the recipe of revani in today’s recipe. You will love this revani recipe. Because it is really easy to make and very tasty. Dessert is indispensable for you, isn’t it? I can hear you say yes from here. Then get up and try this recipe. There are also many recipes on our food site to stay fit for your special occasions or getaway days. We think that the most preferred among the desserts with syrup is the Revani Dessert. This special flavor has been a dessert that almost everyone has enjoyed.
The fact that Revani is easy to make also increases our love for this dessert. It is also frequently included in the tea time menus in the revani invitation menus, which are made with the materials found in almost every home.
We expect a good Revani Dessert to not be too thin. The size of the container we use for a thick dessert is important. Your dessert will be thin if you use a large tray. Anyone who has not tried this sweet and light dessert with sherbet has lost a lot. With its soft cake, the main ingredient of which is semolina, which leaves a lumpy taste in the mouth when eaten, the recipe for revani dessert easily eaten by the elderly is with you.
Bon appetit to those who will try. All the recipes we provide have been tried and are presented to you. Therefore, you can use our ingredients with peace of mind. Stay with us for delicious recipes with ingredients from home.
Turkish Revani Recipe
- Bşg deep bowl
For the cake;
- 3 eggs
- 1 glass Granulated Sugar
- 1 glass Yoghurt
- 1 glass Semolina
- 1 glass flour
- 1 packet vanilla
- 1 packet baking powder
- 1 teacup oil
- 3 glass water
- 3 glass granulated Sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- First, prepare the syrup. For syrupt, take sugar and water into the pot and boil it. After it boils, add half a lemon juice, boil for 3-5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- For the cake, add the egg and sugar into bowl then mix.
- Then add oil, yoghurt and semolina and whisk.
- Finally, add flour, baking powder and vanilla and whisk well.
- Grease the pan with oil and pour the cake batter into the baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 170 degree oven for about 30 minutes, until the top is browned.
- Cut the cake into slices 3 minutes after taking it out of the oven and pour the cooled sherbet on the hot cake.
- After resting for 1-2 hours, you can add whipped cream, coconut or peanut etc. on it. Serve decorated with. Bon Appetit.
I hope you like our revani recipe, which we easily prepare at home. As a family of Turkish food, we try to create recipes that appeal to all tastes. We hope we succeeded. You can increase or decrease the ingredients we supply. It was so beautiful that we -love its flavor. We highly recommend it. How about looking at our other recipes?
We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. You can consume Revani with tea or coffee during your sweet time.If you have any meals, snacks or desserts you want to cook, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the one you want;)