Hello friends ! Today , we will give you a wonderful bread recipe as Turkish Foods family . Bread is an indispensable part of our every meal of the day. You know that the place of bread is very important in Turkish cuisine . You can find many different and delicious bread recipes in Turkish cuisine . The bread recipe we will give you today is the pumpkin bread recipe , which is slightly different from the other breads. Used in many dessert , salads and dishes , pumpkin is also used in a light bread . Having less calories than other breads , pumpkin bread will be one of your favourite foods.
In addition , this recipe is a good alternative for those who want to make their own bread at home and who are searching different recipes. This bread , which has both a different taste and a different appearance , has been appreciated by everyone who has tried it. You can create a visual feast on your tables with this recipe with less ingredients . You can consume this bread, which is consumed by everyone , both for breakfast , lunch and dinner.
- Cake tin
- Strech wrap
- 300 gram pumpkin
- 100 ml water
- 3 glasses of flour
- 1 spoon sugar
- 1 spoon dry yeast
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 100 ml milk
- 100 ml oil
- Firstly , cut the pumpkin into small pieces
- Then, put the pumpkin and water in a pot and boil them until soft
- Put the pumpkin in a strainer and crush them with a spoon and strain them
- Put the dry yeast and sugar in a lukewarm milk and mix them
- Add the mixture in the bowl with the pumpkin
- Add the oil
- Then , add the flour and salt and knead well
- Wait for 1 hour to ferment
- After fermenting , expand the dough well with your hand and roll it
- Put the dough in the cake tin and wait 20 minutes
- Then , pour about 1 spoon of milk over the dough
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 45 minutes
In addition ,since it has a different flavor , you can consume it only with tea in the middle of the day. You will never regret trying this pumpkin bread recipe loved by everyone. As a Turkish Foods family , we definitely recommend you to try this recipe. Don’t forget to recommend it to your friends after trying it.
Bon Appetit !