Hello friends! As Turkish food family, we have given pilaf with anchovy recipe in our today’s recipe. Anchovy is also known as the pearl of the black sea. The taste of pilaf with anchovy , which is very delicious in terms of health, is just as attractive. Anchovies are not difficult to find, you can find them in markets or fish stalls. You can buy 1-2 kilos and stock up in the freezer. I am sure that the main meals will be indispensable. You will love this rice recipe. Because its preparation will not tire you at all and of course it is just as delicious. To explain the recipe, we can say that it is a delicious recipe with plenty of ingredients and very tasty. Wouldn’t you like to fill your tables with unique flavors?
I can hear you saying yes. There are many recipes on our food site for your special days or to stay fit on days when you overeat. We are sure that there is no one who does not like pilaf! Because there are rice varieties to suit every taste and every budget! You can find the ingredients for this recipe in every market. We have given you a practical main course recipe with anchovy pilaf recipe. An ideal recipe for your out-of-the-ordinary guests or for late dinners. There is no need for another main dish besides this rice. All the recipes we give are tried and presented to you. Therefore, you can use our measurements with peace of mind. Stay with us for delicious recipes with ingredients at home.
Pilaf With Anchovies
- Baking try
- 1.5 kilos anchovies
- 3 onions (grated)
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 1.5 glasses rice
- 1 teaspoons allspice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 glasses hot water (for rice)
- First of all, remove the anchovies and clean their bones.
- Put the anchovies in a deep and wide bowl. Add water, salt and lemon juice to it. Hold on. At least 20 minutes. (We do this process so that the smell of rice does not perish)
- Take the currants in a bowl and soak them in water.
- Put the butter and olive oil in the pan. Add the onions and fry them.
- Peanuts are added and cooked is continued.
- Strain the juice of the currants and transfer them to the pot.
- Add black pepper, allspice and salt to the pot.
- Add the rice, add water and let it cook. low fire.
- When cooked, add parsley and mix.
- Thoroughly lubricate the tray you will use. List the anchovies.
- Add the stuffing pilaf and place the anchovies on it again.
- Pour very little oil on it.
- Put it in the preheated 180 degree oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the top is well browned.
- Bon Appetit.
Bon Appetit! I hope you will like our pialf with anchovy recipe that we can easily prepare at home. This dish is a little more local dish in Turkey. It is a unique and delicious recipe made in the Black Sea region, especially in Rize and Trabzon. You can increase or decrease the ingredients we provide. It was cooked so well that we liked its taste very much. Anchovy is used in many places in the Black Sea region. You will be surprised, but even pickled is made. But I guess we wouldn’t be exaggerating if we say that the most delicious and most assertive is anchovy pilaf. How about looking at our other recipes? We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. For example, with anchovy pilaf; We recommend you to take a look at our accompanying dishes and beverages such as salads and ayran.
If you have meals, snacks, desserts you want to make, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the recipe you want 😉