As a Turkish food family, we have given a lamb tandoori recipe in our today’s recipe. We are sure that it will be indispensable for your main meals. You will love this lamb recipe. Because it is very easy to prepare, practical and will not tire you at all, and of course it is just as delicious. We would not be wrong if we say that a dish made with lamb meat is not likely to be bad. Especially if it is a meal to be cooked in the tandoor, be indisputable. Wouldn’t you like to fill your tables with unique flavors? I can hear you saying yes. There are many recipes on our food site for your special days or to stay fit.
We are sure that there is no one who does not like lamb meat! Because it is a taste that appeals to all tastes. One of the most popular dishes of the Ottoman cuisine, lamb tandoori, you will now be able to make at home with this recipe. You can find the ingredients for this recipe in every market. We have given you a practical main course recipe with the pan recipe. An ideal recipe for your out-of-the-ordinary guests or for late dinners. All the recipes we give are tried and presented to you. Therefore, you can easily use our measurements. Stay with us for delicious recipes with ingredients at home.
Lamp İn Tandori Recipe (Kuzu Tandır)
- Big bowl
- 1 bone in lamp 2 kilogram
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaglass olive oil
- 3 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- First, burn any hairs on the ends of the meat.
- Make shallow scratches on the fat upper part of the lamb arm with a knife.
- Mix olive oil, crushed garlic and spices in a small bowl.
- Pour this mixture on the lamb arm and mix it with your hands.
- To wrap the lamb arm, first wet the greaseproof paper under water and squeeze it in 3 layers long pieces.
- Spread the papers on the counter to form a large area on top of each other and put the lamb arm in the middle and wrap it tightly.
- Lay aluminum foils of the same width on the counter and cover the lamb arm you just wrapped with foil. Place the foil with the joint point facing up and lay another layer of foil on the joint point.
- After the lamb sleeve is tightly wrapped.
- Put a small bowl on the bottom of the preheated 220 degree oven and fill it with hot water. If the water runs out while cooking, add it again.
- Place the lamb arm in the oven. Bake in a 220 degree oven for 2.5 hours and then lower it to 120 degrees. Bake for 1 more hour at 120 degrees.
- Take the cooked lamb arm from the oven and open it from the top and separate it from the bones.
- If you want to eat the lamb more fried, place the pieces of meat in the oven dish, pour the remaining juice on it and fry for another 5 minutes in a high temperature oven.
- Serve the cooked tandoori with rice, puree or pita. Bon Appetit.
I hope you like our easy-to-make lamb tandoori recipe at home. You can increase or decrease the materials we provide. We flavored it with a delicious sauce and put it in the oven. It was cooked so well that it was delicious. How about looking at our other recipes? We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. For example, next to the lamb tandoor; We recommend you to take a look at the accompanying dishes such as rice pilaf, lentil soup, salad, mashed potatoes.
If you have meals, snacks, desserts that you want to make, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the recipe you want 😉