Hello friends! As a Turkish foods family, we have given a fried ground meat pastry recipe for you in our today’s recipe. We are sure that this recipe will be indispensable for your main meals or breakfast tables. You will love this fried ground meat pastry recipe. Because it will leave a very good taste in your mouth. To explain the recipe, we can say that it is the delicious taste of minced meat with its thin dough. Wouldn’t you like to decorate your tables with unique tastes? I can hear you saying yes.
There are many recipes on our food site for your special days or to stay fit on your getaway days.We’re sure everyone loves pastries! Because there are pastries to suit every taste and every budget! You can find the ingredients for this recipe in every supermarket. With the fried ground meat pastry recipe, we have given you a very tasty pastry recipe, which is not very practical.
It is an ideal recipe for your guests who leave suddenly or for late dinners, breakfast tables or tea times. Many recipes go well with this pastry . All the recipes we give are tried and presented to you. Therefore, you can use our measurements with peace of mind. Follow us for delicious recipes with ingredients at home.
Fried Ground Meat Pastry ( Çiğ Börek )
- 2 bowl
- 2,5 glasses of flour
- 1 spoon vinegar
- 1 cup of water you can add more
- flour for rolling pin and worktop
For filling ingredients
- 250 gram minced meat
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup of water
- First, finely chop the onion.
- Take the minced meat in a bowl, mix it well with the onion, salt and pepper.
- Add water to this mixture youhave prepared and knead again. (If the mixture is not watery, the ground beef may combine while the pastry is browning)
- For dough, add flour to a large bowl.
- Add salt, vinegar and water.
- Knead the dough well.
- Let the dough rest under a damp cloth for 45-50 minutes.
- After the dough has rested, make walnut-sized pieces.
- Flour your workbench and roller on which you will roll out the dough. (to avoid sticking)
- Roll out each meringues in the thickness of 2 sheets of dough and 20 cm in size (the dough is the size of a serving plate).
- Add the mixture to half of the dough you rolled out and close the two ends together. Cut the dough into half moons.
- Press the ends of the dough well with your hand so that it does not open. Sift excess flour before frying. (so as not to absorb oil)
- Fry in plenty of hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
- After frying, put a paper towel on the serving plate and place the pastries on it (it absorbs excess oil).
- Serve hot. Bon Appetit
I hope you like our fried ground meat pastry recipe, which we can easily prepare at home. You can increase or decrease the ingredients we provide. It was cooked so well that we could not get enough of its taste. It will be better if you fry the pastries you have prepared immediately. At least the filling ingredients inside will not melt.
How about looking at our other recipes? We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. For example, with fried ground meat pastry; We recommend you to take a look at our accompanying meals and drinks such as yoghurt soup, wedding soup, lentil soup, salad, tea,
If you have meals, snacks, desserts that you want to make, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the recipe you want 😉