Hello dear friends! Today, as a Turkish foods family, we will share a delicious snack recipe for you. Kumru, one of the indispensable snacks of Turkish cuisine, is loved and consumed by the Turkish people . In addition, it is known that kumru belongs to one of the most popular cities of Turkey, Izmir. Considering its history, it is known that this dish dates back to the 19th century and has been consumed very much since then. This delicious kumru , which has managed to reach from the past to the present, can be easily made by anyone. It does not require any manual skills. Kumru sandwich bread is a delicious snack prepared by adding sujuk , sausage, pickles, tomatoes and kashar cheese and pouring ketchup and mayonnaise on it. This delicious recipe is both very tasty and a very easy and practical snack to prepare.
İzmir Kumru Recipe ( Kumru )
- 2 pan
- 6 pickles
- 6 tomatoes
- kashar cheese
- Firstly slice the sausage and pickles long and put oil in a pan and roast the sausage in it
- After roasting the sausages , chop the sujuk and roast them in the pan
- Cut the middle of the bread and put some butter inside it and heat it in a toaster or in a pan
- Chop the tomatoes and put them and pickles in the bread
- Add sujuk and sausage inside the bread
- Slice the kashar cheese thickly and put them in the pan and roast the kashar cheese just a few minutes and be careful not to roast them too much
- Add the melted kashar cheese inside the bread and pour the ketchup and mayonnaise on it
- You can serve it
Since this recipe is very satisfying , you can consume it instead of your lunch. Be sure, the kumru recipe will be one of your favorite foods as everyone else. Especially for those who cannot give up junk food, it is a delicious, easy and perfect snack recipe. You can recommend this recipe to your friends with peace of mind. As a Turkish foods family , we definitely recommend you to try this delicious snack recipe we prepared for you. Do not forget to write your thoughts in the comment section after you try.