How to Make a Beyti Kebab Recipe?
How to Make Beyti Kebab? Using warm water will shorten the fermentation process, especially in winter. For instant yeast, no activation time is needed, as for wet yeast and dry yeast. For this reason, you can add it directly to the dough.
- For the patties; minced meat, egg, grated onion and garlic, half a teaspoon of breadcrumbs, black pepper, pepper flakes and salt, let’s take a deep bowl and knead it.
- Let’s place the meatballs on a baking sheet on which we lay out baking paper, forming flat and elongated shapes.let’s bake in the oven preheated to 185 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- After we get our meatballs from the oven, let’s take 1 piece of yufka on the counter and divide it in half.
- Let’s put melted butter on the half-yufka nicely.
- Let’s line up our meatballs in one row on the wide side of the yufka and wrap them in a roll by folding the edges of the yufka inwards. At this stage, you should not wrap it too loosely.
- After wrapping all the meatballs in the same way, we cut our rolls into verev-shaped slices and sort them on a baking sheet laid out with oiled paper.
- Spread the melted butter on them and place them back in the oven.
- In an oven preheated to 185 degrees, let’s bake until they turn slightly pink.
- For the sauce; let’s melt the butter in a small frying pan.
- Let’s cook for 3-4 minutes, pouring tomato zest on it. If it’s not tomato season, you can add it in tomato paste to give it color.
- Finally, let’s add the spices and salt and mix, then take it off January stove.
- Let’s put our meatballs on a serving plate. Let’s put a lot of yogurt in the middle.
- Sprinkle it with tomato sauce and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley, then serve.
Enjoy your meal.
How to Make Beyti Kebab? Ingredients For the Beyti Kebab Recipe
- 2 pieces of yufka.
For The Sauce;
- 4 grated tomatoes.
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Black pepper, ground red pepper.
For The Patties;
- 400 g minced meat.
- 1 egg.
- 1 clove of garlic.
- 1 piece of onion.
- 1/2 (half) cup breadcrumbs.
- Black pepper, flaked pepper.
- whipped yogurt.