French beans have a very important place in Turkish cuisine. This vegetable that also called green beans or french beans, are among the indispensables of Turkish cuisine both as a main course and as a garnish. French beans are a meal cooked in every home by Turkey people. It is a very easy and delicious recipe. You can also find local restaurants. French beans, which are both a satisfying and healthy meal, you can be prepared for dinner and lunch. So let’s move on to this healthy, tasty and easy recipe.
French Beans (Taze Fasulye)
- 500 gram green beans
- 1 onion medium
- 1/2 tea glass olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tomato medium
- Wash the beans and strain them with a strainer. With the help of a knife, cut the bean's upper part and the lower part then divide into 2 parts.
- Chop up the onion. Peel the tomatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Take the onion in a saucepan and add half of the frenchbeans on it.
- Add the tomato and garlic over the beans and pour the other half of the beans into the pan.
- After adding the olive oil, water, salt and sugar to the pan, cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- After about 20 minutes, mix the beans and cook for another 10 minutes (until the beans are soft) and turn dawn the heat on.
- It rest until it reaches room temperature with the lid closed and then serve it as you wish.
Today, we told you the french bean recipe as a family of Turkishfoods. We hope you enjoy this easy, healthy and delicious recipe. You can easily make this recipe at home. You can make french beans for your lunch and dinner. If you wish, you can make rice pilaf with french beans. You can browse the other recipes on our web page. You can ask your questions as a comment.