Hello friends! We will make one of Turkey’s most consumed dessert varieties as Turkish Foods family with you today. This dessert is very easy to make after dinner or in moments of sweet craving. This dessert made in Turkey’s Mersin city and an exquisite dessert is loved by the Turkish people. No matter where you are in Turkey when we say dessert the first thing that comes to your mind cezerye. Cezerye is the most beautiful version of Carrot.
You can find this dessert local restaurant and this dessert is cooked in almost every home. It is both satisfying and very tasty dessert. Generally, this dessert consumed after meals in Turkey. It is delicious and easy to prepare dessert. It is generally dessert that suppresses the sweet carving. This dessert can be easily made with quite a few ingredients. You can make it by adding peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds and walnuts.
- 6 large carrots medium
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tea glass water
- 100 grams Pistachio
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 glass grated coconut
- After washing the carrots, peel and chop into slices andboil in water
- Strain the carrots and crush them with a blender.
- Putthe carrot puree in a saucepan. Add sugar and cook on low heat by mixing with awooden spoon.
- addcezerye’s spice
- Mixconstantly and continue to cook until the water absorbs, mix a little water andcorn starch and pour to the pot. Continue mixing.
- Take the shells of pistachios and add them to the pot andmix. Sprinkle half of the grated coconut in a square tray.
- Pourthe prepared mixture into the tray and fix it. (Take care not to be too thick)Sprinkle the remaining coconut surface it.
Enjoy your meal!
Yes Friends! We told one of Turkey’s most important dessert varieties as Turkish Fooda family with you today. you can garnish this dessert in different ways.By browsing our other dishes we recommend you to try the unique dishes, desserts and drinks of the wide and delicious Turkish cuisine that came out of the Anatolian lands.