Hello friends! We will make one of Turkey’s most important varieties of meal as Turkish Foods family with you today. This meal has a history of thousands of years in Anatolian soil. Burghul salad made by all regions of Turkey and this delicious meal are loved by Turkish people. No matter where you are in Turkey when we say burghul salad the first thing that comes to your mind It is an exquisite blend with sour and those vegetables. You can find this meal local restaurant and this dish is made in almost every home.
It is both very satisfying and very delicious. Making is very fast. This dish will amaze you with its color and taste. Genarally, it is made at dinner in Turkey. It accompanies many dishes very easy. It is a very delicious and easy to prepare meal. This dish is quite consumed in Turkey and In general, a bowl is a meal that suppresses hunger. This meal that can be made with very little ingredients and It is a meal that can be consumed quickly at dinner or at lunch. This dish will amaze you with its color and taste.
Burghul Salad Kısır Recipe
- 2 Cups Fine Bulgur
- 1.5 Cups Hot Water
- 2 Tablespoons tomato Paste
- 1 Tea Glass Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoons Paprika
- 2 Piece Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Pomegranate Syrup
- 6 Piece Spring Onions
- ½ Bunch Parsley
- Let's put 2 cups of bulgur into a bowl, add 1.5 cups of hot water and close it and wait for the bulgur to swell.
- Open it and add 2 tablespoons of tomato paste and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of paprika, 2 lime juice and half a glass of pomegranate syrup.
- Chop 6 pieces sprigs of onion, half a bunch of parsley and add on top and mix until come to its proper consistency.
- You can decorate the edges with lettuce by serving them on the plates.Enjoy your meal!
Yes friends, we told one of the quick prepared meal varities as Turkish family with you today. You can also try different kinds of spices while making this dish. By browsing our other dishes we recommend you to try the unique dishes, desserts and drinks of the wide and delicious Turkish cuisine that came out of the Anatolian lands.