Hello dear friends, today as a Turkish foods family, we will share a delicious recipe with you . We have explained in almost every article that meat dishes are very popular in Turkish cuisine. Today, we will talk about lamb shank recipe, which is very popular and consumed by Turkish people . Lamb shank is a type of food that can be boiled, grilled or cooked. It is not very difficult to make this dish, which is very tasty in every way. But we must also say that there are a lot of tricks. One of the key points in the recipe we will give is to fry the meat for about 10 minutes before it is cooked. Another trick is to cover the meat with wet baking paper so that it does not lose its own juices and is cooked in its own juice.
Lamb Shank Recipe ( Kuzu İncik )
- Big pot
- Baking paper
- 4 Lamb shanks
- 2 spoon butter
- 4 spoon olive oil
- ground black pepper
- chilli pepper
- Firstly ,put the butter and oil in a pot and heat it . Then , fry the lamb shanks over high heat about 10 minutes
- Then , continue to cook them over low heat and put 1 cup of hot water in the pot
- Wet the baking paper and cover the lamb shanks with it and continue to cook them about 2-2.5 hours over low heat
- Take the baking paper out from the pot
- Peel and chop onions , carrots , potatoes and add them and spices in the pot
- Add 1 cup of hot water again and cook it about 40-45 minutes
- You can serve it
If we pay attention to these tips, we can have a very tasty and soft dish. You can serve this dish as a main dish and decorate your table with this dish. In addition, this dish is a very useful food for health as well as its magnificent appearance and taste. Since the bones contain marrow, it helps bone resorption, rapid healing of fractures and dislocations, and the production of some blood cells. In addition, it is recommended to be consumed by children as it is a source of protein and fat. This dish, which has many other benefits, will be one of your favorite dishes, as is everyone else. You can make this dish using the recipe we have provided. You can also consume it with rice and buttermilk. As a Turkish foods family , we definitely recommend you to try this delicious recipe that we have prepared for you. Do not forget to write your thoughts in the comment section after you try.
Bon Appetit !